Retrieving the Information Model¶
- Class Hierarchy
- Classification Attribute Declarations
- Classification Attribute Declarations Including Inherited Declarations
- Classification Types
- Physical Quantity Attribute Declarations
- Physical Quantity Attribute Declarations Including Inherited Declarations
- Physical Quantity Types
- String Attribute Declarations
- String Attribute Declarations Including Inherited Declarations
This section demonstrates an alternative to access the DEXPI Information Model than the written DEXPI Specification Document.
The model is available on a SPARQL server similar to the DEXPI sandbox. The
server supports the
SPARQL 1.1 Protocol,
the URL for queries is
http://endpoint.dexpi.org/information_model/query. There is also a
web interface at http://endpoint.dexpi.org. At start, click Control
Panel, then select the information_model.
In each subsection, an example query for the DEXPI Information Model is given. There are links to download the query results directly from the SPARQL server in different formats (text and HTML table, XML). In addition, cached results are available (HTML, CSV and Excel).